Filmstreet's Stopframe Animator Competition in partnership with Culture Street 2012
How to enter
The competition is open to everyone of school age in the UK and pupils can enter as many different animations as they wish. The competition, runs from 7th May to 28th October 2012
Entering the competition couldn't be easier. Once you've completed your Stop Frame Animation and you're happy with it, click on the buttonmarked 'send to competition'. Entrants will be asked for their name, school, town and age so that we can contact the winner via their school.
Our judging panel will select two winners. There will be one national winner. The winning young person will each receive a Flip HD Digital Camera, worth more than £100.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is only open to UK residents in full time education.
- Individuals can submit as many entries as they wish however will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Submissions are only eligible if all required fields in the submission form are completed.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of experts. The panel's decision is final.
- The panel will select one winner from anywhere in the UK.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are not received by Film Street or Culture Street. Film Street reserves the right to disqualify users if they are thought to be cheating in any way.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The competition will close on 28th October 2012
. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the judging.